Temporary Teaching Position –
Primary Music and Art Teacher (maternity cover) from February 2020
We are seeking a part time music and art teacher for our Early Childhood and Primary (3-11 year olds) from February 2020. The position is approximately 60 - 70% of full time, dependent on which skills the successful candidate can offer.
What we can offer:
North Zealand International School is a department of NGG (Nordsjællands Grundskole og Gymnasium); a school that is in an exciting phase of its development. The successful candidate will be part of a teaching team which is dedicated to developing own practice and developing student learning. Collaboration is valued and seen as essential to this. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic, international learning and teaching environment. Classes at North Zealand International School are conducted in English.
The successful candidate will:
- Have qualified teacher status
- Have permission to work in Denmark
- Have fluency in written and spoken English
- Be committed to maximizing the achievement of all students
- Have sound subject knowledge
- Have a sound understanding of the theory and practice of providing effectively for the individual needs of all students
- Be able to actively engage students in their own learning
- Be able to support students in becoming independent and reflective learners.
- Know how assessment is used to support learning
- Be able to plan collaboratively and supportively within the Early Childhood/Primary teams
- Be open to new challenges
Experience of teaching Early Childhood/younger learners is preferred.
We are looking to make an appointment as soon as possible.
Ansættelse sker i henhold til organisationsaftale af fællesoverenskomst mellem finansministeriet og Lærerne Centralorganisation. Skolen bestyrelse har besluttet, at ansættelse sker under forudsætning af ren straffeattest.
North Zealand International School
Tel: +45 45 57 26 16