Temporary Teaching Position (maternity cover) from January 2020
We are seeking a Primary class teacher from January 2020 for our year 2 class. The position is 75-90% of full time, dependent on which skills the successful candidate can offer. Experience of teaching the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) is preferred, but not essential.
What we can offer:
North Zealand International School is a department of NGG (Nordsjællands Grundskole og Gymasium); a school that is in an exciting phase of its development. The successful candidate will be part of a teaching team which is dedicated to developing own practice and developing student learning. Collaboration is valued and seen as essential to this. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic, international learning and teaching environment. Training and professional development will be provided.
The successful candidate will:
- Have qualified teacher status
- Have experience of teaching in a similar setting
- Be committed to maximizing the achievement of all students
- Have sound subject knowledge
- Have a sound understanding of the theory and practice of providing effectively for the individual needs of all students
- Be able to actively engage students in their own learning
- Be able to support students in becoming independent and reflective learners.
- Know how assessment is used to support learning
- Be able to utilize digital technology to support learning
- Be able to plan collaboratively and supportively within the Primary team
- Be open to new challenges
We are looking to make appointments as soon as possible.
Ansættelse sker i henhold til organisationsaftale af fællesoverenskomst mellem finansministeriet og Lærerne Centralorganisation. Skolen bestyrelse har besluttet, at ansættelse sker under forudsætning af ren straffeattest.
North Zealand International School
Tel: 45 57 26 16