Danish as a Foreign Language Teacher
We are seeking a part time teacher of Danish as a Foreign Language for Danish language learners in our classes from March/April 2020. The position can be 50 - 60% of full time, dependent on which skills the successful candidate can offer. The start date is negotiable.
What we can offer:
North Zealand International School is a department of NGG (Nordsjællands Grundskole og Gymnasium); a school that is in an exciting phase of its development. The successful candidate will be part of a teaching team which is dedicated to developing own practice and developing student learning. Collaboration is valued and seen as essential to this. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic, international learning and teaching environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have qualified teacher status
- Have experience of teaching Danish to Danish language learners
- Be committed to maximizing the achievement of all students
- Have sound subject knowledge
- Have a sound understanding of the theory and practice of providing effectively for the individual needs of all students
- Be able to actively engage students in their own learning
- Be able to support students in becoming independent and reflective learners.
- Know how assessment is used to support learning
- Be able to plan collaboratively and supportively within cross curricular and subject teams
- Be open to new challenges
Applicants should send a cover letter and current CV for the attention of
We are looking to make an appointment as soon as possible.
Ansættelse sker i henhold til organisationsaftale af fællesoverenskomst mellem finansministeriet og Lærerne Centralorganisation. Skolen bestyrelse har besluttet, at ansættelse sker under forudsætning af ren straffeattest.
North Zealand International School
Tel: +45 45 57 26 16